Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas and New Years!


Rockin' in the New Year with a bunch of nerds!

Luke's new favorite movie! A classic!






Luke and Addee having a great time at Nana Bighouse's.

Wow! It's been awhile...I wish I could say I had some very exciting things going on but nay. We had a super-fun christmas which involved me getting in a bidding war on e-bay because Mia at the last minute, the last week before christmas says "Mama I want Santa to bring me Bendaroos for christmas." Umm...WHAT! I say, "I thought you wanted Lucky the Wonder Pup for christmas. Remember Santa only brings one gift?" Mia: "Ehh, nah... I want bendaroos, they never dry out." So off I go searching ebay, where else am I going to find an "as seen on tv" product that would be deliverable in time? I did win the Bendaroos, and the very next day I went to Albertsons and wouldn't ya know it, Benda-freakin-roos on the table next to the check-out line! So I paid $10 bucks too much, oh well. Mia did say she got everything she ever wanted so that is all that matters to me. We had an impromtu new years bash; I worked that day and so did my friend Kelli so we decided to chill at our house and invited my sister and brother-in-law and some other friends and played games and rockband.






2 comments:

kelli said...

It was fun on New Years. To bad we had to leave early. We should do it again soon. I love the picture of Santa's watch. GOOD JOB! My camera is in the shop. It won't take pictures sometimes, even with the flash in a room full of light. I think the sensor our something is dirty, so off to the shop it went.

Anonymous said...

don't ya just love it when they come up with a last min. gift they want? Haylie seems to do that to us every year! :)