Monday, April 27, 2009

The pool's progressing..

Just a quick update...the pool will be totally finished this week, however, do you spy that orange faux fence? We still need our fence put back up before we're in business. So the fence posts will be put in this Wednesday, then next Wednesday, they will finish up by putting the panels in. Pool party anyone?

Patio and flower beds.
Lower patio under our deck, and oh yeah Beau needs to put our stairs back on!


The full monty.







Cool stamp they put in. And yes, it is pointing the right direction.








Upper views.








5 comments:

kelli said...

It looks Awesome Kari! When can I come over with the kiddies and the floaties? (NOt that kind of floaties, I mean the kind that keeps your from drowning, just clarifying.

The Frame Family said...

I HATE YOU!! I say we have our summer work party at your house this year!!! I definately won't be getting in a swimsuit, but I say we totally have it there :)

Anonymous said...

looks awesome!!! I'm so jealous! can't wait to see it all finished. :)

Jenny said...

That looks totally awesome. I cant wait to come check it out. How was Mias dance?

The Skiing Wallaces said...

I can't believe your putting in a pool! That is so exciting!!! The most exciting part for me would be the lack of grass goin on in your backyard. That looks like a dream for maintenance & mowing- two things that are the bane of my summer existence. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!