Friday, February 22, 2008

Our little ski bunny




Today Mia went on her first skiing trip and she absoutley loved it!! Beau took her along with her grandparents Ted and Karen, Aunt Amberlee, Aunt Angelee and Uncle Josh and her cousin Chloee. I didn't go because Luke is still too little and I watched Addee so her mom and sister could go. Beau said she was a regular ski-bunny and didn't want anybody's help. She wore everyone out and she didn't want leave. We are in trouble because we maybe go skiing once a year because it's so darn expensive and now our little daughter has found her new passion.:) She told Karen that she needs to go 100 more times this year, no 12 because she needs to get better so she can have poles like Chloee. Beau said she had an attitude all day because she knew she was good--we are in trouble. Everyone was telling her she was such a little ski-bunny and she said "where are the ski-bunnies, I want to see one."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia is so cute! I love her little ski outfit! We really need to get her and Haylie together! check out our blog: jensam311.blogspot.com
Jenny Heikkila

Nate and Steph & Brooke said...

So you are a blogger now...very interesting! The write up on Mimi was cute! I love that she wanted to see a ski bunny and that she loved skiing so much! What does Standitas mean? Little Standers?

kelli said...

How fun! I bet she can ski better than me! I didn't know your family skied? Do you? because I remember you and me on our butts on a bunny hill trying to learn how to snowboard. I think that was the last time I went! Anyway, I'm glad you started a blog. They are kind of fun. I will show you how to change the background if you would like!
Kelli
P.S. How is the work out going? Rachelle just bought it too!

The Frame Family said...

Another one bites the dust! You will now and forever be a blogger! I can't believe how big Mia is!! She is so stinkin' cute!