Monday, May 5, 2008

Turtleville

Today we went to the North Shore with Beau's brother Chase and his wife Amber. We had a great time walking around browsing the little shops. We were lucky enough to hit a beach that had a bunch of sea turtles right on the beach and there were a ton in the water near the shore. Mia and Luke both thought they were pretty cool. Luke really, really wanted to get closer to touch them and was furious at me for pulling him back.
Me and my baby daddy.






The "twins" having a great day at the beach.



A cute little sand crab.


Beau'Don surfin' like a pro!



1 comment:

kelli said...

Kari, Love the Pictures. I was hoping to show the kids some turtles while we were in Hawaii, we didn't see any. We did see a lot of whales though. Anyway, your comments on my blog cracked me up!Mia says the funniest things. I remember when she was so little and she said to me once, "I need a diet coke!" anyway, I am glad to hear, I am not the only one ruining my children's lives!! Oh well like I said, Mean parents make better children in the long run. Trent and I always joke about how some of the people he knew in highschool had the nicest parents, and they are totally messed up, so I would rather ruin my kids now, then later by being mean LOL! Talk to you later.