Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exploring Utah

I always screw up and put the pictures in the wrong order. Anyhow, the second week of "exploring Utah" was visiting Antelope Island National Park. This is me being very nauseated from eating at Mcdonalds, and mixing it with Slimquick, not such a good combo. What is the draw to Antelope Island you ask, well so did I, and through these pics I will give you an idea...
By the way, the next park I go to will NOT have "National" in front of it; it will be Amusement, Water or City.

Me puking my guts out on the side of the road.
Driving around aimlessly what seemed like for hours looking for the elusive bison.
Ignore this one, there are NO dinosaurs in Antelope Island.
Watching an uninformative video about Antelope Island.
Scary spiders lurking above our heads. This is just one of many.
Sweating our little guts out in the hot, hot sun.
Burning my feet to numbness, in the hot, hot sand.


Beau and I have decided to start exploring the great state of Utah since we live here and all and have yet to do the many things there are to here. We started last Monday at the dinosaur park which I had been to only once and Beau never.
Luke was not so happy riding the baby brontosaurous.



3 comments:

kelli said...

Kari, you crack me up .What the heck eating McDonalds, and then think if you drink some diet drink you will lose weight! yeah, only because you are going to puke afterwards. might as well just use a toothbrush, gag yourself, and forget about the drink, save yourself the calories and the cost of the drink.
p.s. love the part about not going to any more national parks. You need to post more, you are very entertaining.

Jenny said...

I love your idea, maybe we can steal it.

The Harvey's said...

yeah your funny, I was laughing out loud reading this, especially dinasours at Antelope Island. oh did you go to high school with Mary Coombs?