Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween/Fall Time

My cute aunt has a summer swim party, a halloween party, and a christmas party for my dad's side of the family. I always look forward to going because we always have such a fun time and we don't see each other very often. This year our family theme was Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein-large and small.
The best photo of the kids. No one will look when you want them to.
Mia was extremely upset at me for making her eyes dark. I thought she wanted to look scary! So when she took one look at herself in the mirror she was immediately upset. "Mama I want to look pretty, not scary!" Whoa, so I washed her face off but not before laughing hysterically at her because she did look pretty ridiculous. Hey, I never said I was a make-up artist. She was such a good sport for at least letting me take some pictures of her as a monster bride. Little Frankie and his Monster Momma.

The Frankenstein family portrait. Twin brides.

The Mr. and Mrs.
I have been reading hair blogs and tried one on Mia. I love doing Mia's hair and she lets me do it as long as she can watch cartoons.
This is called the flower bun. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
This was Mia on her picture day at school. When she came home that day she was crying hysterically because some kid who was older than her, pushed her down and threw a plastic bottle at her head. Poor little muffin. I was furious as was Beau and he called his parents and got it cleared up.
Three little pirates.
Beau actually mowed the front and back lawn with this little dude on his shoulders.



6 comments:

kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelli said...

I love the Halloween Costumes. I am so going on Line next year. Your photos are cute. I found something better than Photoshop. It is called lightroom 2. It is made by photoshop, but is more for editing photos. I love it. Download a free trial, and let me know what you think. Now, If I can justify spending 200 bucks on it, I might just buy it.

Goldie said...

You guys look awesome, I love Halloween parties!

Ms. Fish said...

oh my gosh Kari. You and Beau look fantastic. I love your hair.

mike and ash said...

Love the costume!
And there will be more blogging and pictures to come you just wait!

kelli said...

Kari,
Post the pictures you took. I want to see them. Honestly, I took about 150 pictures because I knew only a few would turn out. I think that really is the trick, take tons and tons of them, and at least 1/4 them will be good. I bet you are not giving yourself credit. I bet they look really good. We should go in to business!