Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello Again

Well HELLO again everybody! I've got some catching up to do! I have to admit that a little thing called FACEBOOK has been consuming my life a bit (well, my internet life anyway). So anyway, here I am again ready to blog!
What's new with us, hmmm...let me see. Beau just got Lasik, yesterday and feels he is already a new man seeing the world with new eyes. Amazing! My little Meemers has her first loose tooth! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Her aunt Stephy made her a toothfairy pillow and was sure to give it to her before she left for a trip just in case her tooth came out--how thoughtful. My little Lukester is trying his darnest to get potty trained and he is getting close, it's really me not being on top of it and getting him there more often. And our most exciting news, WE'RE GETTING A SWIMMING POOL PUT IN! They are just a few weeks away from finishing, we are so excited for this summer:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, Its good to hear from you guys again. I cant believe all the events that are going on in your life. Fun stuff.