Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Someone deserves an award

Recently Luke drew on the walls with pencil in his room and mine...big surprise huh? I tried scrubbing it off with a rag and water and no luck...so I decided to try the Magic Eraser. Holy Crap! It's the most magical thing ever invented I think. So who ever invented this magical device, you deserve every accolade there is, a pulizer, nobel peace prize, and oscar, a golden globe, or a grammy! I know they have nothing to do with it, but still this made my day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the magic eraser! Isn't it absolutly wonderful? Its my best friend we always have one on hand! :)

kelli said...

Yes, I even use them to clean scuff marks from my kids tub toys in the tub. I love those things. I always have a box on hand.

kelli said...

P.S. I found some hotels deals for disneyland. Give me a call

Elisabeth Taylor said...

AMEN. Slade always happens to have a crayon in his backpocket that he uses on the walls when I'm not looking and the Magic Eraser just wipes it way like nothing! He even used a PERMANENT black marker on his nice dresser and nothing got it out but the Magic Eraser!