Monday, March 10, 2008

Laundry Disaster!!

Ok so yesterday I went to get some clothes out of the dryer for Mia and I'm digging around and notice brown stains on everything in the dryer!! So I pull them all out to further inspect and all of her clothing are stained with brown nasty stains! I am pretty much furious but what can you do? So in a futile attempt, I practically used a full bottle of spray and wash to save the least damaged clothing, but to no avail, they are ruined. Ruined laundry is one of my biggest pet peeves...I hate it when chapstick gets left in jeans, I have left skin markers in my scrubs before, gum and of course chocolate! So needless to say, we have gone through plenty of clothes that are perfectly good and sometimes new with huge stains.

4 comments:

kelli said...

I hate when I leave those darn work pens in my pocket too, I can't tell you how many clothes I have ruined with that one. Anyway, we are back from Hawaii, we had so much fun, and I hate you because you are going for six weeks! I could have stayed there for six weeks no problem! When we were leaving I was thinking of you, staying for six weeks, and I was green with envy! You guys are going to have so much fun, and you are going to have the best tans in the world. Little Mia is going to look like a little Hawaiian girl when you get back. You should see how dark Brinley is and we were only there a week!

Anonymous said...

I hate that so bad! And its usually the brand new clothes that it happens too! Funny how that works out! :)

The Frame Family said...

Love the new layout!
I wish I could say the whole laundry thing has never happened to me!! I swear it happens with brand new clothes too! I wear them once, take them out of the dryer, and some wierd stain is on them!!

kelli said...

Guess what I just did. Threw my scrubs into the wash with all the new clothes I bought for the kids for Hawaii, and you guess it left, a pen in the pocket and ruined the whole load!