Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WIG WARS

What's love got to do with it? Friends again, after coming to blows.

Luke standing so stoically, while being punished for his wig wearing ways.
About a week ago, Beau and I were doing our Saturday cleaning, Beau taking on the large task of de-cluttering our closet full of shiznit, and I cleaning the bathrooms. As I was cleansing and scouring away, the following conversation took place in the background. Beau: "You either keep it on or take it off! I'm not playing your games." Luke:"NO!" (crying starts). Beau: "Luke knock it off" Luke: "Want it on!" (crying ensues louder) Beau: "That's it! You're going to time out." Luke: (wailing) NO! I enter the room after the chaos and inquire about what I heard. Beau informs me they were both wearing wigs they found in the closet and Luke kept taking his off, and then demanding it be put back on. So, he got sick of it and they came to blows. I asked if Luke was still in time out and Beau looks down the hallway and says yes, and he's wearing the wig. So I hurried and grabbed the camera and took my shot.

No comments: