Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Lukey Boy!! (Belated)













Ok so I have been meaning to post Luke's birthday pics, but have not gotten to it until now. I really can't believe my little dude is 2 years old already! He has really been such a joy to our lives. He is everything a little boy should be super darling, sweet, mischievious, VERY ROUGH, crazy, loving and very caring attributes very apparent even at his young age. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He is really the king of smirks and can make you laugh just by the looks he gives you. He has been given alot of nicknames such as: the king, bubs, bubby, Lukey-boy (Mia came up with that one and it's stuck) little dude. Here are some pictures from his first 2 years.

3 comments:

Nate and Steph & Brooke said...

Wow that was cute! And it's funny because while I was looking I was saying to Brooke, "Look it's Lukey-boy, or "Look that's Luke when he was a baby, but he didn't stay little for long, he became a dude." He is a cutey and most definatly the king of smirks.

West said...

Kari and Beau,

Just found your blog. looks like you are doing great. Cute kids. Hope all is well.

West Brewer

kelli said...

He is so cute! I swear, it was just the other day when you called to tell me you had him. 2 years old huh? Well, Kari, I think it is time to think about having another one. Ha Ha Ha! just kidding. Did I tell you Anya is pregnant!
Hope you are having fun. It is still like 40 degrees here and It SUCKS! I am sure next you are going to post great pictures of you all on the beach in 85 degree weather. Envy is not a good thing, but I am still so freaken jealous! I guess this all should be in an e-mail, and not on a comment board, but whatever.