Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Aloha! From Hawaii


















Well we made it! It was pretty interesting trip here with 2 children, 1 who loves to complain and whine (she must because she is constantly doing it:) and 1 who whines and is constantly trying to run away and say NO!! So I was chasing Luke at the airport while being bogged down with a backpack 2 camera bags and a purse. And Beau had a guitar strapped to his back, a backpack and a stroller. So to say the least, we had our hands full. Right before we checked our 6 suitcases and 2 car seats, I told the kids I had special airplane juice (benedryl) to give them, because by then both kittens were driving me nuts! Unfortunatly, the special juice didn't work, in fact I believe it made them worse! It was Luke crying and whining and kicking the chair in front us wanting Beau constantly, Luke kicking and knocking over Mia's drink, Mia screams, then cries, trying to keep them occupied with coloring books, snacks, spongebob movies, their attention span was like 2 minutes for anything we tried. Then finally Luke fell asleep for about 2 hours, but when he woke up, we still had 2 and half more to go. It was a very long day for all of us. We have a very beautiful condo to stay in and the pool is right off our lanai we really could not ask for anything better. We also have 4 private lagoons to go to which we went to yesterday and it was awesome. Luke and Mia absolutly loved it. Mia has been in the sun for 2 days and all ready has tan lines. Lukey boy gets the spf 50 about every 20 minutes because his skin is so translucent you can practically see his internal organs moving about. Here are some pics from our first days here and I will be vigilant about updating often.

3 comments:

kelli said...

3 words... I HATE YOU! I am so Jealous! O.K. so that is more than three words. You must have figured out the wireless connection o.k. Just FYI it has been snowing here for the last 2 days! I wish so bad I was back In hawaii. Have fun, and I am still incredibly Jealous!

Standita's said...

I am actually using someone else's right now, I guess it is hidden so no I haven't figured it out I'm just cheating. It's been really great so far can't complain! :)
Kari

The Frame Family said...

I am so incredibly jealous, it's not even funny! I had to go tanning yesterday just to try and make myself feel better about our crummy weather we're having!! Well I hope you all have an awesome time...and you're not missing anything at work!