Friday, April 11, 2008

NKOTB ARE BACK!!!

I'm am so exited to that the New Kids On The Block are reuniting!!! They were my favorite boy band ever! I have so much memoribilia from tons of t-shirts, buttons, comic books, posters, magazines pretty you name I probably have it. When I was in 5th or 6th grade, they came to Utah for a concert, and I went with my cousin Monica and my friend Becky. We made neon posters that said "WE LOVE YOU" and "I LOVE JON!" He was and still is my favorite. We knew the neon posters would catch their attention, and I really think they did even from the rafters.:) Monica brought binoculars and we were sharing them amongst ourselves and I happened to have them when I know Jon waved my way, anyway Monica wanted them back and when she put them to her eyes she had a ring of wet because I was crying because I was so happy because I was sure Jon waved at me. So when I heard the news of the reunion I was ecstatic. I just listened to a snippet of the single Click, Click, Click it was pretty good. Can't wait until the album is out. That was probably TMI, wasn't it?

2 comments:

Caroline Kaufman said...

this is hilarious! you make me laugh. So glad to see you one here. I love to see firends blogs and catch up on thier lives. Your kids are beautiful and just the same age as mine. So glad to reconnect.

kelli said...

That is Awesome! I use to have a New Kids on the block tape, I just found it at my mom's the other day. Do you want it?